We have partnerships with the world's best shipping providers to facilitate a seamless end-to-end experience for our clients. Our logistics team is comprised of dedicated members who arrange all the details with our partners to provide you with the luxurious service you expect from Jiun Ho.
All shipping charges are PROFORMA and are included on the final balance due notice. Items will ship via Small Parcel or Freight/White Glove Inside Delivery service, depending on the item being shipped.
Small Parcel Shipping Options
Small Parcel orders will ship via UPS with signature required for delivery.
For orders placed through Showrooms, the following UPS services are available:
- UPS Standard Ground Shipping: Estimated to arrive 3-5 business days from date of shipment. See warehouse fulfillment times below.
- UPS Next Day Air: Arrives the following business day after the order is shipped from our warehouse. See cutoff times below.
- UPS 2nd Day: Arrives the second business day after the order is shipped from our warehouse. See cutoff times below.
- UPS 3rd Day: Arrives the third business day after the order is shipped from our warehouse. See cutoff times below.
*Notes: All delivery times are subject to UPS service regulations, service availability for the final destination zip code and weather conditions. Saturday delivery is available at an additional cost. It only applies to shipments scheduled for Friday using UPS Next Day Air.
If you wish to use your own FedEx / UPS account for your small parcel order, please contact your Showroom to place your order. When you ship using your own small parcel carrier, Jiun Ho will select the option to insure your shipment, and your carrier may charge you directly for this accessorial fee.
Estimated delivery time for small parcel shipments
Our dedicated Fulfillment team strives to provide fast and accurate service so you have what you need, when you need it, for your installations. For Small Parcel orders of in-stock products, warehouse cutoff times for orders placed online and through Showrooms are as follows:
- For textiles shipping via Small Parcel:
- Priority orders (UPS Next Day, UPS 2nd Day and UPS 3rd Day) received by 11:00 a.m. PST will ship the same day. Priority orders received after 11:00 a.m. PST will ship the following business day.
- UPS Standard Ground Shipping: Allow an estimated 4 to 8 business days for delivery (1-3 business days to ship from our warehouse and 3-5 business days transit time). Allow an estimated 12-17 business days for orders with backing or special services (9-12 business days to ship and 3-5 business days transit time).
- For lighting shipping via Small Parcel:
- Priority orders (UPS Next Day, UPS 2nd Day and UPS 3rd Day) received by 1:00 p.m. PST will ship the same day. Priority orders received after 1:00 p.m. PST will ship the following business day.
- UPS Standard Ground Shipping: Allow an estimated 8 to 12 business days for delivery (5-7 business days to ship from our warehouse and 3-5 business days transit time).
- For furniture and accessories shipping via Small Parcel: Allow an estimated 8 to 12 business days for delivery (5-7 business days to ship from our warehouse and 3-5 business days transit time).
Receiving Warehouse or White Glove Inside Delivery
Whether you are shipping to a Receiving Warehouse or require White Glove Inside Delivery, our expert Shipping team has you covered.
Estimated delivery time for In Stock furniture, lighting and accessories:
Shipping to a receiving warehouse: Allow an estimated 10-14 business days for delivery (5-7 business days to ship from our warehouse and 5-7 business days transit time).
Shipping with White Glove Inside Delivery: Allow an estimated 12-17 business days for delivery (5-7 business days to ship from our warehouse and 7-10 business days transit time).
About our shipping services
Items shipping to receiving warehouse: Includes packing, shipping and inspection, prior to and upon delivery. Additional fees will apply for custom crating. There is an estimated 5-7 business days transit time from the date the item ships from our warehouse.
Items shipping with White Glove Inside Delivery: Includes packing, shipping, unpacking, inspection prior to delivery, delivery in room of choice, assembly, disassembly (if applicable) and debris removal. Additional fees will apply for custom crating. There is an estimated 7-10 business days transit time from the date the item ships from our warehouse. White Glove Inside Delivery does not include installation of hanging lighting fixtures, mirrors and any other items that require hanging on a wall or ceiling within a room. We suggest you contract a licensed electrician or general contractor to install hanging light fixtures and other items that require wall assembly.
Using your own shipper
If you choose to manage your own freight and delivery, simply provide us with the following details of the movement:
- Pickup date.
- Carrier name and contact info.
- Carrier must arrive with client sales order number.
- If the carrier requires any special documents to be filled, or if the photos of the packaged/unpackaged product are required, please notify us 3-5 days in advance.
A handling fee to move the product from a manufacturer to a terminal for “customer’s own” pickup will be added to the balance due. All shipments are moved through a Bill of Lading (BOL) or carrier’s automated delivery system.
The location of the pickup may trigger sales tax responsibility at that location.
International shipping quotes are available upon request. All international shipments require a Certificate of Origin, for which there is a $50 fee and a 24-hour lead time.
If a receiver is unable to receive a shipment resulting in its return to JH, you will be responsible for costs associated with returned shipments and reshipment. Shippers are typically responsible for a minimum of three delivery attempts before returning the shipment to the sender.
Delivery & Return Policy
- As a service to our customers, Jiun Ho Inc. (JH) will arrange the shipping of orders via one of our preferred carriers. All charges are PROFORMA and will be included on the final balance due notice.
- If the customer chooses to manage their own freight and delivery, JH must be notified of the specific details of the movement such as the desired date of pickup. The fee to move the product from a manufacturer to a terminal for "customer's own" pick-up will be added to the balance due. All shipments are moved through a Bill of Lading (BOL) or carrier's automated delivery system. The location of the pick-up by the client or the client's agent may trigger sales tax responsibility at that location.
- Ownership of the product transfers to the customer (owner) upon the freight carrier taking possession of the order for transport. Therefore, responsibility for damage occurring in-transit is the owner's.
- International shipping quotes available upon request. All international shipments require Certificate of Origin. There is a $50 fee and a 24 hour lead time.
Receipt of Product
- JH highly recommends using a qualified receiving warehouse to receive, inspect, consolidate deliveries, and facilitate in-home installation. JH will recommend a receiver for client if requested. JH advises that all crated goods should be processed through a professional receiver such as a receiving warehouse. A receiving warehouse acts as an agent for the client and is responsible to note any damage and assist the owner with filing a freight claim when any damage is found. A qualified receiving person should be present to accept products when delivered directly to a home.
- When receiving shipments with a BOL, a signature on the BOL confirms that the products are received in good condition unless exception is made on the BOL.
- When receiving parcel deliveries, a signature on carrier automated handheld confirms that the products are received in good condition.
- If the merchandise is refused upon delivery for quality or damage issues, the receiver should contact the JH showroom of purchase immediately.
- If the driver must "drop and dash", the receiver should note on the BOL that any concealed damage of boxed or crated product will be the responsibility of the carrier or the manufacturer as determined upon inspection of the product. Full inspection must occur within 48 hours of delivery and if applicable, all freight claims must be filed within 72 hours.
Inspection of Product
- Inspect the cartons or crates carefully. If applicable, check to see if the ShockWatch™ and or Tip-N-Tell indicators are activated. If there is any visible damage to the packaging or the indicator is activated, note it on the BOL or report to the parcel carrier representative. Take photos of any damage to the packaging, this is necessary to expedite damage claim resolution.
- Inspect the tape seal. If it is not intact or it is covered over, you should assume the package has been tampered with. Note this on the BOL or report to the parcel carrier representative.
- Unpack the cartons or crates. Inspect all merchandise carefully. Cartons and crates should always be unpacked in your presence. NEVER discard original packaging until satisfied with the delivery.
- If you are unable to inspect the merchandise at the time of receiving the shipment, note on the BOL that any concealed damage of boxed or crated products will be the responsibility of the carrier or the manufacturer as determined upon inspection of the products. Join Ho must be notified within 48 hours of any concealed damage that is found. Keep a copy of the BOL. Save the packaging material and take pictures of the damage.
- All claims should be reported to the customer service manager at the JH showroom of purchase. However, when appointing their own carrier, client is responsible for filing claims with the appointed carrier.
Product Quality and In-Transit Damage Reporting
- Products are inspected by the manufacturer prior to release to ensure that the order is in good condition, complete, and ready for shipment.
- The carrier is responsible for a complete inspection of the products at the point of origin. Any damage must be noted on the BOL. The signed BOL is confirmation by the carrier that they have accepted responsibility for delivering the products in the condition in which they were received. Inspections of the boxed or crated products are limited to the exterior of the packages. Exceptions must be noted and the packages opened at once if the condition of the cartons or crates appears compromised.
- All freight damage claims must be made directly to the JH showroom of purchase within 48 hours of receipt.
- If the customer appoints their own carrier, freight claims must be filed directly with the appointed carrier. JH is not responsible for a customer's own or third party freight damage and claims.
- All products should be inspected upon receipt to verify goods are per order confirmation.
- Returns must be authorized by JH for refund, credit or exchange.
- Merchandise returns without written approval by JH will not be accepted and will be returned back to the shipper at their own expense.
- Installed, altered or damaged product will not be accepted as a return. Including products that have been cut, treated, or processed.
- Returns must be received to the designated location within 30 days of agreed upon return.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee of 25% of the NET value. Shipping or other fees are non-refundable.
- Customer is responsible for return shipping fees.
- Any product received after the 30 days or of a condition other than brand new, will not be accepted.
- This policy excludes customer service issues. (i.e. product quality and in-transit freight damage issues).
- All Custom orders are final sale and cannot be returned. All deposits are non-refundable.
Items Sold from the Floor
- Floor samples, along with any items purchased at purchased off the floor from a JH Showroom and/or JH Corporate offices are considered final-sale items and cannot be returned.
- JH will not accept returns without prior written consent.
- Returns must be handled in accordance with JH’s shipping instructions.
- Returns for reasons other than valid JH accepted claims will be subject to applicable handling & packaging, shipping, storage, and repair charges.
- Please include the Sales Order Return Number with the returned product(s).
- All orders are subject to the Jiun Ho Terms of Sale
- Do not attempt a return without first having obtained a JH written authorization.